S.R. is 5 today

Today is a special sort of day. It's the day we welcomed the sweetest little girl you'll ever meet into our hearts.
Today, she is 5. 
It's hard to believe that 5 years ago she looked like this...and please tell me, how did the time fly by so quickly?
I can't believe how much she has changed in just a few short years. 
Here she is at 1... 
 at 2....
 at 3...
 at 4...
 and now at 5.

This child always has a smile on her face and a song on her heart.
 I love that every where her little feet take her, they're skipping all the way, with that wild mess of curls swishing back and forth. 
She has a wit that takes everyone by surprise, and makes us all laugh.
She lights up a room where ever she goes, and has the kindest, sweetest soul.
But along with that sweetness comes a lot of spunk. I love her just the way she is!

I'm so glad that God chose her to complete our little family.
Happy Birthday my sweet angel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballard Inspired Nesting Tables

Big boys in forex market

Getting Spring Fever